A list of “best practices” for preparing your ad materials
Please note: The deadline for all logo, ad content and ad submissions is August 1, 2016.
For Diamond Patron sponsors:
- Logos should be submitted as vector EPS files or high-quality PDFs and at least 8″ in width to achieve best results for printing on the event banner (call Anne Mulligan at 203-243-1756 with questions).
For all ad sizes:
- All interior ads are black & white.
- Acceptable file formats for ads: Finished ads can be submitted as print-ready PDFs, EPS, JPEG or TIFF files.
- All photos and raster artwork should be at a resolution of 300ppi.
- Ad creation and preparation:
- If you prefer, the Coastal Arts Guild of CT can design your ad. Simply email your logo, text and images to email@example.com. Larger images and related files (5MB and above) should be sent via dropbox.com. If you need help with using dropbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sponsors who have an in-house graphics or creative services department and would like to design their own ads can give their designers the ad size specifications listed below and submit their finished ad in one of the accepted file formats listed above for publication.
- Ad Sizes:
- Full-page ad: 5″ x 8″
- Half-page ad: 5″ x 3.875″
- Quarter-page ad: 2.375″ x 3.875″