A Call for Artists and Artisans
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Artists & Artisans in a juried outdoor art show.
Registration closed for 2016
Note: Participation in past shows is not a guarantee of acceptance in this year’s.
The Coastal Arts Guild of CT invites artists, artisans, and fine crafters for “Artists & Artisans in Paradise 2016” to be held Sunday, August 28 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Paradise Green, in Stratford, CT.
The Guild welcomes applications from fine artists and artisans who create work from across the spectrum of the handmade arts, including fine artists, makers of original arts and crafts, and food artisans.
NO MASS-MARKET, RESOLD WORK, IMPORTS OR CRAFTS FROM KITS
WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SHOW.
THIS IS A JURIED SHOW AND ALL APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE.
IF AN APPLICANT IS NOT ACCEPTED, THEIR ENTRY FEE WILL BE FULLY REFUNDED.
- All artists, crafters and vendors are responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, displays and tents.
- All spaces will be assigned.
- Prior participation does not guarantee acceptance in this year’s show.
- Artist Registration Fees: $90, $65 for Coastal Arts Guild of CT members.
- If there is room in a particular category, the jury will consider applications submitted after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.
NO MASS-MARKET, RESOLD WORK, IMPORTS OR CRAFTS FROM KITS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SHOW.
Please note that jewelry is a strictly limited category. If you are approved to sell other art/craft, do not add jewelry to your booth. If this is not followed, you will be asked to remove the jewelry or leave the show without a refund.